This position involves analyzing IT requirements for customer’s projects and designing of appropriate architecture so that the solutions are implemented in accordance with the client’s requirements and IBM standards. Whilst, the position requires primarily architectural work (dealing with all components of an IT environment: server, network, security, storage, systems management, integration, backup, and recovery), it is expected that the Application Architect also understands these technologies at a deeper level to be successful in the role. The role involves solutioning and delivery of complex projects/programs, including complex application and/or system integration projects. The core responsibilities include -
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- At least 15+ years of experience in delivering work products in a range of technologies (including custom, packaged and cloud applications) and industries (one being Energy & Utilities)
- As a Senior Architect, you must have, the experience of leading large projects, managing complex delivery, and Project Management to assist in the planning & execution of projects/programs.
- Must have experience and ability to engage with the senior business stakeholders and Technical SMEs and to identify and design solutions to complex problems.
- You may have a solid understanding of Enterprise Architecture principles to develop & govern various architecture disciplines, roadmaps, and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate complex technical solutions to a diverse audience.
- Must have strong experience in Microservices & Cloud Architecture, the experience of Cloud-native development, and Information Architecture.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Experience and business domain knowledge in Asset and Works Management domains
- Understanding of high-level business processes at various level
- Experience of pre-sales, and ability to contribute to proposals, state of work and change requests.
- Experience of working with multicultural and diverse teams across various geographies.