Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on teamwork and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. That is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience in ServiceNow. You will design and develop software solutions and collaborate with cross teams to understand their requirements and consumption patterns. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
- Design for larger enhancements, projects, and cross-system/functional enhancements
- Develop and maintains code for larger enhancements, projects, and integrations
- Conduct design reviews and provide technical leadership
- Review, analyze, and give feedback on requirements/functional designs
- Participate and lead the architectural review process
- Follow and propose design and coding standards and processes
- Conduct code performance analysis, tuning, and review
- Able to understand Application QA Process, DevOps Functions, Security
- Define roadmap of production change control and its value to software engineering practices
- Prepare technical documentation for enhancements and projects
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in Software Development
- Proven experience with ServiceNow development, administration and configurations
- Solid Experience in ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) or certified in Customer Service Management
- Solid understanding and experience in ITSM
- Experienced in customization of ServiceNow workflows
- Experience in design, development of integrations with ServiceNow
- Experience with PowerShell, JSON, REST and SOAP, business rules, script includes, client scripts, UI pages
- Integration experience with MID server and direct/Scripted web services
- ITOM, Discover, CMDB experience is a big plus
- ITIL v3, Application Developer certification preferred
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills