Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Reporting to the Sales Team Lead, you are to ensure growth of Equinix IBX business in Singapore and the rest of the international offices by acquiring new customers that best fit the Company’s business profile to gain new business and develop long term relationships. In addition, you are to protect, manage and grow revenue from existing installed customer base. You shall ensure that the needs of customer portfolio are met from a positive customer experience standpoint.
- Minimum University Degree is preferred
- 5 to 7 years in sales (in a MNC or Cloud IT/Content Digital Media organizations), preferably experience in data centre solution selling, with knowledge of hybrid multi cloud, cyber security and cloud network interconnectivity.
- Strong track record in successful accounts penetration into one or more of the Equinix Targeted Ecosystems verticals of Telcos, System Integrator, FSIs, Content Digital Media, Cloud and/or Enterprise
- Experience working on cross-sector/inter-regional opportunities and accounts, as well as with global sales teams
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales objectives and quota
- Familiar with handling with customers’ complaints and managing internal & external customer expectations
- Ability to establish executive engagement at ‘C’ level and develop excellent client relationship at all levels of organization
- Good project management, problem solving, time-management, communication and presentation skills and able to work under pressure
- Occasional travel within the Asia-Pacific region and to the United States may be required
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.