IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
As Security Services Sales Executive at IBM security, you will promote and sell security services solutions, such a:
- security integration,
- security consulting,
- security operation and
- managed security services.
In this role, you will
- Apply security solution knowledge to bring new business and Cyber security technology insights to clients.
- Prospect through campaigns, business partners, and other activities to identify new clients
- Collaborate with the IBM ecosystem of sellers, business partners, and IBM security global units
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the clients problems and needs, including Cyber security trends, client business processes, client financial measurements and performance indicators
You have a proven track record of:
- building and qualifying a sales pipeline; and delivering sales objectives,
- commercial skills to construct and negotiate complex deals, and
- 5+ years business development and account planning experience
- 3+ years experience in the information security industry
- excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently