We are looking for experienced professionals with solid backgrounds and expertise in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to join our Security Product Professional Services Team. He/she will provide consulting service, implementation service, support and conduct education on IBM Security Products.
As Consultant, he/she will involve in the design and implementation of IBM Security solution. He/she will work closely with the project manager and team members to ensure successful delivery of the project. The person will also involve in pre-sale activity. Travelling within ASEAN countries may be required.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Minimum 3 years experience in implementing Security Information and Event Management solutions
- Experience in implementing IBM Security QRadar solution.
- Good tuning and troubleshooting skill to deliver optimal performance in high volume enterprise customer environments.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting network and security devices, various operating systems, and applications such as web, mail and database services.
- Experience in delivering training to customers
- Customer relationship management skills, solid verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, be a strong team player with ability to take charge of their area of expertise.
- Basic project management skill