Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 18k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, equity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re committed to fostering a strong sense of belonging and a place where you can bring your true self to work.
We’re an award-winning organisation due to our strong people first focus. This includes Top Employer™ and Great Place To Work™ accreditations.
As our Senior Sales Executive you'll be responsible for the growth and engagement of our Decision Analytics portfolio nationally and responsible for new business development across this exciting portfolio. This opportunity will suit a savvy sales professional, a hunter not farmer, that’s comfortable selling complex software deals that offer tailored data solutions involving our proprietary decisioning IP and expert consulting. The opportunity is substantial based on our track record of delivering best in class credit services solutions within the Japanese market.
The role sits within our Decision Analytics business, one of our four Global Business Lines. Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimize customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organizations.
What you’ll need to bring to the role
- Strong sales disposition and a drive to overachieve
- Refined internal and external relationship skills
- Proven capability in driving outcomes in a demanding sales role
- Track record in delivering successful sales and partnerships
- Strong, demonstrated performance in a range of business development activities
- Demonstrable experience in building a new portfolio of clients from whitespace
What you’ll be doing
- Identify major drivers for revenue growth & opportunities over the next 3 years
- Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations
- Build a territory plan to include DA integrated solutions with long term business value that will benefit clients
- Achieve and exceed all revenue and performance targets for account. This is to include contracted as well as ‘net new’ business, so a refined cross selling ability is a must
- Develop industry specific value propositions
- Champion the Net Promotor Score (NPS) process both to the client and internally to the Account Team. Embed NPS results into territory planning process and ongoing solution development
- Advocate best practice and innovation as well as champion our Experian values at all times
More about you
- 5+ years’ direct sales experience
- Able to research to understand client/industry organizations
- Understand competitors’ positioning, activities, strategies, and differentiators and apply proven methods for promoting products or services as well as understand regulatory requirements and key market drivers
- Effectively assess client needs to recommend high-value solutions linked to their business drivers which will improve client loyalty. Previous experience selling intuitive cloud-based platforms would be ideal
- An avid networker and comfortable traveling for business
- Proven credentials negotiating major deals or contracts and refined sale closing techniques
- Demonstrable results in growing revenues within a defined client base both business development and account management
- Solution selling experience to banks, non-banks, credit card issuers, Fintech, etc.
Why this role is critical to us
- Experian is dedicated to building the best in class products and solutions with strong ambitions and a great focus on innovation and growth for the future. The DA Sales Team sits at the very core of this
- Your role as Senior Sales Executive is critical in growing our Decisioning Analytics business line
- This is an opportunity to take to market a bleeding edge solution