Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
At Cisco Meraki, we are known for simplifying technology through our products and services - and for the people behind them. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our technology architecture is changing the face of networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything we do. Here, that means we take innovative ideas from the drawing board to solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part of a diverse and inclusive team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired!
As an Product Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving Meraki revenue. Through ambitious prospecting, finding opportunities, and collaborating with Cisco account teams and partners, you will drive deals through close delivering on and exceeding your quarterly quota. Your success will be dependent not only on your ability to sell, but also on the relationships you develop with regional channel partners and Cisco account teams. This is a high-energy position requiring you to be deeply motivated and results driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
* You'll work in a highly collaborative environment to team with Cisco Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners to drive revenue and contribute to ambitious YoY growth rates
* Evangelize your customers and ecosystem around you on the concept of cloud-managed networking for digital business.
* Accountable for building/developing a multimillion dollar territory
* Motivate and build extended teams around you to unlock the power of Cisco’s Sales organisation, customer base and partner organisation.
* Encompass an ability to learn, real passion for customer delight, and a desire to have fun while improving the lives of others
* Drive sales cycle to close through Cisco account teams while establishing relationships and credibility
* Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
* 5+ years technology sales experience with at least 3 years demonstrated success in a field sales capacity selling to enterprise customers
* You have a consistent record with documented quota attainment
* Good understanding of wired networks, including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLAN's, etc
* Experience selling to the local market
* Great relationship building skills and demonstrated decision-making ability
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Inventive - creative and hardworking
* Organised - on top of everything
* Positive - we bring solutions, not problems
* Passionate - we all love what we do
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.