Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We would like to welcome you as a Senior Project Engineer with our Life Sciences business. The role is responsible to the project in all aspects including the overall quality, schedule, cost, HSE, and human relations amongst the team members; and acting as a Jacobs Representative the Client for information or decision relative to the assigned project.
- Acting as a Project Manager "hands-on" managing a complex network of interrelated activities necessary to move technical and engineering information forward to complete the design, construction, and initial operation of the required facilities
- Ensures overall direction and coordination of efforts for major proposals, E/EPC / EPCMV contracts for services, or alternatively as a combination of various smaller projects of a similar technology or for the Client
- Provide problem solutions in each project's phases: project development / process design / detailed design / engineering design / drafting / procurement / construction / start-up
- Review all proposed contract variations (Client changes: on Client's request or identified) before submittal and negotiates payment with Client
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you should possess:
- Degree/Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with relevant experience in Pharma Bio, GMP and knowledge in Regulatory requirements
- Minimum 10 years of experience in engineering & contracting which include experience as a Project Engineer who has delivered EPCM contracts in the past.
- Good understanding of contractual matters.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- A Singaporean working rights.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too –from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.