At Jacobs, we’re not just designing structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world.
Our Life Science business in Singapore would like to welcome a Senior Process Engineer, Sterile Injectable. Main duties:
- Timely completion of designs, and Process engineering deliverables.
- Adherence to Deptt/Discipline Working Instructions and Quality Systems.
- Should possess a very strong communication skills
- Should have innovative ideas which bring value to clients.
- Overview of work progress and work-hour usage.
- Working within company budgets
- Meet client expectations and maintain long-term relationships with clients. Attend to client’s feedback and any complaints
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you should possess a degree in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 15 years of experience in the Process Department of a consultancy organization or technical services department of a Sterile Injectable Plant, possess expert knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering work related to Sterile Injectable Plants. The experience should be in any Biotechnology projects. The candidate should have expert knowledge of the following
- Performing process calculations like heat & mass balance, Utility sizing.
- Carry out Capacity Mapping of Injectable Projects.
- Layout designing of Injectable Plants.
- Area classification and man material flow concepts.
- Containment techniques and should be aware of carrying out Containment Studies.
- In-depth knowledge on the latest ISPE Guidelines.
- Regulatory requirements of USFDA, MHRA, and WHO etc.
- Equipment selection criteria for Filling Lines with RABS and Isolators, Lyophilizer, Formulation Systems etc.
- Disposable Technology will be an added advantage.
- Guide the team in GMP reviews and Process Equipment data sheet preparation
- Exposure to simulation software’s such as HYSYS, ASPEN will be an added advantage.
- Preparing Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) and Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Reviewing all aspects of design and construction for consistency and safety, including leading Hazop and PHA Reviews
- Process engineering calculations such as Thermal rating of heat exchangers, and hydraulics
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.