Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We
In a typical day as a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, you would
· Be responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs with minimal supervision.
· Create and maintain effective customer relationships to secure customer satisfaction.
· Provide the deepest level of product- and technology-specific expertise available to customers from anyone in the sales organization in deal pursuit situations.
· Align to specific products or product-lines. Be a subject matter expert in their area of specialization (i.e., Mobility, Security, Branch,
· Consult customers on end to end technical designs to meet their business need.
· Present and articulate the capabilities and values of an Aruba Solution versus our competitors.
· Work with Aruba’s Territory Account Managers to qualify opportunities and convert leads into successful engagements.
· Combine excellent sales ability, and consultative skills with a solid understanding of advanced and emerging technologies with an emphasis on secure wireless and Virtual Branch Networking.
· Team with an assigned Territory Account Manager to provide presentations and demonstrations.
· Proactively support an opportunity pipeline to drive potential opportunities through the sales process to closure.
· Gather the client data required to effectively tailor a solution through solution selling. You will need to understand the various ways a solution may be delivered and have the ability to anticipate what will work best for a given client.
· Combine technical expertise with business acumen to provide vital, detailed information about how Aruba’s solutions deliver business value to our clients.
· Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
· Provide a solution that is the optimum combination of hardware, software, and services to meet the prospect's needs.
· Configuring complex hardware and software solutions.
· Play a key role in the development of the bid and proposal, and presenting the solution to the prospect.
· Provide specific solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
· Work with vendor partners to help drive business and deliver demand generation events.
· Maintain account relationships over time to continue to deliver advice to the client and identify additional opportunities; maintain and manage a sales pipeline and forecasts against regional goals.
If you are…
· A Bachelor’s Degree graduate or equivalent (ACMA, ACMP, ACMX, and ACDX CCIE highly desirable)
· Equipped with competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings
· An expert with at least 5 years’ experience in infrastructure engineering and 3 years’ experience with successful pre-sales support
· Someone with strong organizational and time management skills
· Customer focused and have the ability to manage and resolve solutions to complex technical issues
· Able to communicate effectively, with excellent oral and written communication skills as well as outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills
· Able to interface to senior levels of an organization
· Able to multitask and work independently toward stated business goals