Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Develop well designed, efficient, testable and high-quality code
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design artefacts.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Responsible for the change in delivery and deployment strategy for all applications to a total replacement for applications at the end of their technology or functionality lifecycle
- Provide technical input during the business development life cycle.
- Participate in experimentation to assess new solution/application paths.
- Identify challenges to help the development of formalized solution methodologies.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborate to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Actively contribute to the quality assurance for services within the solution/application area.
- Responsible for the application stability
- Experience of Backend frameworks like Spring Boot with Java or Kotlin language.
- Experience in microservice development with Pivotal Cloud Foundry will be a plus
- Familiarity in Atlassian products such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket Server will be a plus
- Experience in database technology such as MariaDB database, in-memory database (H2) etc
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.