What you will do:
- Manages daily production and multi functions which include planning /logistic, production, process engineering, and maintenance in a large-organizationsized plant of GC.
- Incorporates best practices to increase productivity and improve efficiencies. Directly develops and manages production and other function personnel.
- Drives the lean manufacturing & Six sigma projects in the plant though deploying the JCMS standards.
- Develops the plant capacity plan according to the long term business development plan.
- Manages the planning and warehouse team to maximize the production efficiency and minimize cost.
- Promotes the CI Projects to deliver the cost reduction and quality&efficiency improvement.
- Monitor the EH/S policy implementation to create zero hazard workplace.
What we look for:
- Minimum 10 years of experience about Manufacturing management.
- Familiar with compressor or air-conditioning production.
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineer or related majors.
- Experience in sizable multinational corporations preferred.
- Ability to manage time and issues proactively, and excellent communication skills.
- Solid accountability and strong leadership.
- Good command of written and spoken English.