Your Role and Responsibilities :
- Builds relationships with senior client executives, earning a reputation as one of the client's trusted business advisors.
- Skilled in consultative selling, with a deep understanding of the client's industry, business needs and related IBM capabilities.
- Understands and navigates IBM to identify, acquire and coordinate a team of critical resources needed to address client needs.
- Develops and executes a relationship plan to address both IT and Line-of-Business
- Integrates IBM in front of the customer providing one face, one IBM strategy for the client.
- Understands IBM business and strategies and how these translate into solutions which address client needs.
- Deep understanding in the Singapore Healthcare industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry. Leads the development of the overall account plan and has primary responsibility for identifying and prioritizing opportunities and developing client-valued solutions involving multiple brands and elements.
- Possess strong industry knowledge in healthcare and bring industry based thought leadership to clients
- Understand IBM's growing healthcare portfolio including Watson Health, Healthcare Analytics, Cloud, Digital Transformation and match capabilities to client need
- Collaborate with IBM's Healthcare thought leaders, executive and specialists to bring strong, provocative value propositions to key clients
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Understand the Singapore healthcare industry and what issues/challenges are facing healthcare providers in the market
- Ability to build executive relationships with C-Suite and executives across client organizations
- Skills to lead a cross functional team of sellers to support your clients and grow IBM's business
- Must understand the breadth of IBM's capabilities and offerings to bring the right solutions to your clients
- Needs to have demonstrated communication skills - can create compelling value propositions for your customers and can coordinate IBM team to deliver what your customers need.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience and results in strategic initiatives (with an understanding of cloud, mobility, security, cognitive.)