As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You'll manage complex components of engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities :
- Grow the Australia & New Zealand Technology & Data Strategy practice
- Lead large consulting engagements and drive enterprise transformation at the strategic level. You must have direct experience engaging with C-Suite level clients.
- Identify new opportunities and manage internal relationships with client Executives to drive new business for the practice.
- Remain at the leading-edge of emerging technology and contribute to knowledge championing and sharing across the organisation
- 7+ years of experience working for a top tier Strategy or Technology consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience leading client engagements
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 6 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience
- 4 years of experience working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience (Tech Strategy, Capability Modeling, Enterprise Architects who focus on business architecture)
- 2 years experience working on a strategic digital transformation program
- Willingness to travel (domestically and globally) up to 4 days a week
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 8 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience
- 4 years of experience working for a top tier Agile or Technology consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience and leading client engagements
- 2 years of experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)