What you will do
The Regional Site readiness and Deployment Lead plays a significant role within the SAP S4 Deployment. S/he will partner closely with Deployment, and OCM leads and ensure that the assigned region follows the OCM playbook for the readiness, resources, and pull-forward activities. This key role will also a liaison between the Global OCM and local core-implementation teams.
How you will do it
- Co-develop and deploy the Site Readiness and OCM Playbook for SAP S4 Hana deployments in the respected region.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Site, PBU, and global OCM teams; guide the various functions through pre-planning stages, build the core team, deployment, training, go-live, and hyper care.
- Implement new business processes and ensure successful adoption by the end-users; monitor and report process performance against KPIs (plan vs. actual).
- Synchronize process improvement plans with specific business process owners within the value chain and other interfacing processes.
- Manage “business continuity” during the change by preparing the affected business areas to transition to the new way of working.
- Ensure consistent, high-quality, and detailed process documentation, including a consistent and cohesive communication plan to ensure all key stockholders are informed and engaged.
What we look for
- 10+ years of experience in operations, procurement, project management, or related roles.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Truly global professional experience with an acute knowledge and awareness of the assigned region and culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and should be comfortable interfacing with the business & IT leaders, customers, and suppliers; bilingual in English
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (up to 40%)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively navigate thru ambiguous environments
- SAP experience is a plus