Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Industry Landscape Analysis and Use Case Development
- Performs economic value analysis as to why Equinix enabled approach provides significant incremental value vs. what is being done today
- Defines industry groups and potential competitive clusters
- Identifies Buyer Profile of use cases and key purchase criteria
- Identifies potential call-out for Partner integration in whole offers and works with Channel team to identify and evaluate the options
- Responsible for whole offer definition, working with Solutions Architecture team, Product management and CTO office
- Responsible for early target customer identification and Market Sizing
Customer and Partner Engagement
- Initiates contact and brings in Right team to engage in customer meetings
- Leads work with accounts/Partners teamed with account and Solutions Architecture teams to create insertion and opportunities to close new business/relationships leveraging standard contract offers
New Services Development
- Identifies gaps in our current offering from our customer and partners and provides input to right product organization as to requirements and rationale
- Identifies key competitive offerings and weakness in Equinix approach
- Works with Solutions Architecture and product teams to outline high priority feature requirement for existing Markets
- Provides specific customer and competitive summaries as input to justifying new services development
Metrics and Reporting
- Builds models to track progress against gate/checkpoint model for gate progress as well as financial initiatives
Go-To-Market Creation and Program Execution
- Works with channels to build different go-to-market strategies to monetize the go-to-market models
- Identifies value exchange for potential partners in route-to-market
- Prioritizes route-to-market models aligned with segment entry strategies
- Participates as a member of a cross-functional interconnection team with specific deliverables
Field Enablement and scaling program development
- Builds broad, cross-functional field enablement program for specific initiative area
- Creates budget and cost estimate for a scalable field enablement model and gains approval
- Provides training on portion of that package in the areas of customer targeting and qualification
- University Degree and/or Master’s Degree of Business Administration is preferred
- 7+ years experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.