About Johnson Controls
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat.
About this exciting role.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Project Manager to join our team on a 12 month FTC. This role will be a key part for Leading IT project implementation with the IT vendors and aligning processes across ANZ.
The roles includes:
- Follow Project Delivery methodology and drive the success of IT projects
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and stakeholders to create project plans
- Maintain project plan, track activities to ensure projects is delivered on time and within budget
- Understand and document project risks, issues and mitigation strategies in conjunction with Leadership
- Interpret project interdependencies and identify opportunities to increase effectiveness of resources
- Evaluate Project milestones
- Perform Project Financial management
- Liaise with Stakeholders regarding change management
What we are looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience in IT project and Program Management.
- Excellent skills with MS Project and Excel is essential.
- Preferably with experience in one of these areas: Oracle Fusion, Salesforce, Pronto /iScala ERP, Logistics systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leader with Initiative and drive to collaborate with multiple teams
- Self-starter who can make sound business decision
If you interested in this role please click the apply button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion before applying please contact Amy on 0417 445 920.
JCI’s Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.