At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our life sciences work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
We would like to welcome you to be part of the Life Sciences team in Singapore as a Senior HVAC Engineer.
- Leading the entire HVAC Engineering activities to carry out HVAC design work based on standard company procedure / other procedures. Timely completion of design and engineering deliverables.
- Leading HVAC Engineering Efforts to carry out HVAC design work as per the requirements of the Project.
- Adherence to Dept. /Discipline Working Instructions and Quality Systems.
- Overview of work progress and work-hour usage.
- Working within company budgets
- Meet client expectations and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering Discipline with a minimum of 10 years of experience in HVAC Department of a consultancy organization. The candidate should possess knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering work. The candidate should have experience working on pharmaceutical projects. The candidate should have knowledge of the following:
- Carrying out detailed heat load calculations.
- Carry out pump head and static pressure calculations.
- HVAC equipment selection.
- Designing of ducting, piping and HVAC controls.
- Coordinating with other services and preparation of HVAC Tender.
- Current Pharmaceuticals, ASHRAE, SMACNA, ISO & Cleanroom guidelines.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.
#ASIAID #ASIALifeSciences #ASIAPharmaceuticals