Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
In a typical day as a Senior Financial Analyst (Business Pricing), you would:
- Provide complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
- Act as a strategic partner in supporting the Hybrid IT Leadership Team in the analysis of deal pricing escalations to support deal approval decision making.
- Be part of the Special Pricing Team and play a key role in understanding the broad spectrum of pricing activities across the various HPE Hybrid IT businesses, supporting the areas of process improvement, pricing optimization via data analytical engagement, and pricing transformation.
- Manage special pricing/ deal escalation including Global deals whilst adhering to our turn-around-time service level agreements (SLA).
- Assess the revenue and profit equation to realize margin improvement through Pricing Management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
- Track approved deal status with country through win/loss report
- Continue to identify opportunities for process improvement to drive efficiencies.
- Manage the deal desk/ log book.
- Ad-hoc queries and analysis.
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen - you are aligned to our core values
- Holding an advanced university degree
- Experienced as a financial analyst for over 4 years
- Possessing strong business and finance acumen, and able to partner and challenge the business to drive growth
- Skilled in business application skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, working with databases) to perform profit & loss modeling.
- Excellent in interpersonal skills and ability to influence
- Critical and analytical in your thinking
- Able to define and solve unstructured business problems
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Willing to support countries such as Vietnam, Pakistan & AEC countries (Srilanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Mongolia, Brunei, Maldives, Nepal, Laos, Cambodia, Timor Laste)
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status