As the Snr. Digital Banking Architect, you create the technology blueprint and conceive technology delivery programs for making next generation digital banking experiences a reality for our clients. You are comfortable engaging senior banking stakeholders from both business and IT, and credibly guiding them on the future of digital banking technical solutions. You have deep and hands-on experience designing and developing front end banking systems, with a focus on retail & corporate banking, but extending into mass affluent and wealth segments. You have a track record of developing solution architectures, and understand the efforts and activities needed to build and deliver these architectures. You will collaborate with strategists and creative teams to workshop ideas, requirements, and define future digital experiences. You have overseen technology delivery teams across the full software delivery lifecycle. You are comfortable in a highly agile and iterative environment. With your solid understanding of new and emerging solutions in FinTech you are comfortable developing digital solutions for our banking clients, taking into account their business vision and existing technology landscape.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Designing internet-based software architectures that address all aspects, such as security, single sign-on, deployment, performance, caching, sizing, scalability, and service availability.
• Driving from digital concept to solution through to implementation
• Applying knowledge of architectural frameworks and enterprise integration patterns and best practices,
• Creating Technical Architecture Documentation, presentations and sales pitches
• Managing agile teams throughout application development
• Executing interactive and outcome-driven workshops to capture requirements and develop solution blueprints
• Performing quality review of project deliverables. Lead work sessions and presentations with clients.
• Mentoring junior consultants, engagement managers and other more junior delivery consultants on the proposal and/or delivery teams as appropriate.