Autodesk's Design and Engineering innovative software enables Designers and Engineers to imagine, design and create the world around us: cars, buildings, bridges, movies, clothes, 3D printed objects and so much more. We provide our customers a broad portfolio of software to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges.
Autodesk’s cloud transformation is revolutionizing our industry, enabling Designers and Engineers to collaborate from anywhere on any device.
AutoCAD, the leading software for Computer Aided Design, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team to build and support the entire AutoCAD cloud platform. By joining us, you’ll be working as part of a larger DevOps team that strives to deliver high quality backend services to the entire AutoCAD Family.
- Work closely with our engineering teams to understand business requirements and build the necessary platforms to support them
- Ensure operational aspects are taken into account in the day-to-day engineering work
- Build continuous deployment and continuous integration systems and processes to optimize our backend, desktop, mobile & web release cycles
- Improve & maintain the availability, resiliency and scalability of every component in our micro-services architecture
- Implement solutions based on Autodesk standards
- Work with peer DevOps engineers, strive toward teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Periodical On-Call responsibility, alongside your fellow team members
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 8+ years industry experience in a hands-on DevOps role
- Understanding & constant curiosity of best practices in DevOps and architecture methodologies
- Experience working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or other equivalent public clouds
- Experience defining and building CI/CD processes and working with common CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity…)
- Experience with Docker environments
- Experience with infrastructure as code, configuration management tools and cloud automation (e.g. Chef, Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack)
- Good understanding of networking and security concepts
- Experience in Linux Systems Administration, scripting and troubleshooting in a production environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well in team environments