Aon’s Centers for Innovation and Analytics are at the heart of delivering Aon’s Data & Analytic Services team’s mission to:
Accelerate the rate of innovation through digital solutions to help better respond to clients’ evolving needs
Provide foundational data and analytics capabilities in one place for 50,000 Aon colleagues and our global clients who use our risk and people solutions
Established in 2012, there are over 150 colleagues in Singapore’s Centre today including actuaries, software developers, data scientists, financial analysts and accountants. We are expanding rapidly and looking for dedicated individuals who can leverage emerging technologies and collaborate across Aon’s solution lines to help clients and colleagues make better, data-driven decisions today and tomorrow.
- Process oriented, responsible, meticulous
- Solution-focused, self-motivated
- Team player, strong collaborator, effective communicator
- Be part of a dynamic team focused on healthcare data and scalable innovations
- Collaborate with a team of actuaries, data engineers, developers, and business experts to understand and deliver on Aon’s data, analytics, and reporting capabilities
- Work on cutting edge data analytics tools for large scale data ingestion, cleaning, preparation, and analysis with proper documentation and version control
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve analytical tools to drive innovation and efficiency
- Build statistical and machine learning models to draw insights from the data
- Work on multiple projects and efficiently manage timelines, milestones, and delivery
- Implement automation to streamline processes and reduce the need for manual interventions
- Implement automated quality control mechanism into analytics and reporting
- BS or MS degree in actuarial science, mathematics, computer science or other related field with strong statistical background
- Ability to handle projects with ambiguity in requirements
- Recent working knowledge in SQL and Python
- Applied statistics skills such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices to ensure maintainability and efficiency of data-centric projects
- Quick and eager student of innovative technologies and skills where required
Nice to haves
- Experience working with health claims dataset
- Knowledge of C#/.NET ecosystem (Willingness to learn it is necessary)
- Experience in big data technologies like Spark and platforms like AWS ecosystem, Cloudera, Databricks, etc. (Willingness to learn it is necessary)
- Experience in designing and building creative visualizations dashboards
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.