We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand’s businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
Our HR Partner team is spread across both Sydney and Melbourne; and work on a breadth of exciting and challenging activities. A rare opportunity has become available in our Sydney team for a Senior Client HR Partner to support one of our biggest organisational transformations.
What will I be doing
- Assist the business in meeting their strategic goals through the deployment of pro-active people strategies and services
- Partner with executive leaders to provide advice, guidance and coaching on people related issues
- Customise, adapt and deploy organisational people priorities at the business unit level
- Participate in and contribute to A/NZ market-wide initiatives that have a people focus
- Drive to resolution and deliver on generalist HR issues
- Bring awareness to the IBM brand in the external market place
What skills will I need?
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship management
- Ability to traverse between strategic and operational HR service delivery
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to constructively challenge the status quo
- Strong business acumen
- Be a highly effective individual contributor and a collaborative team player
- Ability to see the 'big picture'
- Hold a point of view
- High level of resilience
What experience do I need?
- 10 years experience as a HR professional
- Previous experience in a large matrixed organisation
- Experience in Industrial / Employment Relations would be highly regarded