Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Broker to join our Facultative team in Singapore.
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Act as an intermediary between clients and reinsurance companies
- Produce and place facultative reinsurance and retrocession placements with both local and international markets
- Coordination of production and marketing roles of the broking team
- Possess in-depth knowledge of risks and the reinsurance market to find and arrange suitable reinsurance policies and arrange/tender cover
- Act in the interest of the clients and offer products from more than one reinsurer to ensure that the clients get the best service & agreement
- To be involved in providing expert advice to clients , the ceding office
- Able to use various internal resources to complete the tasks for clients
- Minimum 5 years Re/Insurance broking experience
- Cert CII or equivalent
- Exceptional analytics and negotiations skills
- Detail-oriented, customer focused with effective client communication skills
- Multi-tasker, able to work independently and as a team
- Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.