Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
- Hands-on Coding & testing of Software module(s)
- Develop & Test Integration solution(s) per standard practice(s) and procedures based on the software engineering design.
- Consistently produce maintainable, high quality code independently
- Write high quality code that meets software engineering standards of performance, security, and resiliency
- Develop unit test plans, test suites, and execute
- Help Integrate software product(s) with other systems, test interfaces, and manage version control
- Maintain and contribute to the user and developer documentation
- Solve bugs, engage in trouble shooting, and interact with the internal developer community
- Assist in analysis & evaluation of new technologies to meet demand for product roadmap and technology platform goals
- Help in evaluation and recommendation of appropriate technologies for product features and platform
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field with 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Solid foundations in Computer systems, data structure, algorithms, and design patterns
- Understanding of APIs and API Management Platforms is a big plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members and communicates clear resolutions.
Successful candidate will
- Be a talent multiplier who gets the team around them to excel
- Be persistent, creative, and driven to get results relentlessly
- Appreciate diverse thoughts in the team & be inclusive
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything undertaken