Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success
As a key member of the Product Engineering team, you will be responsible for end to end development lifecycle from requirement, architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment and support with a focus on delivering solutions adhering to business goals, technical requirements and engineering standards.
- Incorporates standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability and maintainability
- Interact with Business System Analysts to design and deliver technical solutions to support various business functions
- Create server-side functionality using asynchronous, highly scalable design principles
- Provide thought leadership and lead innovation by exploring, investigating, recommending, benchmarking and implementing tools and frameworks.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment to enable successful delivery with a minimal supervision
- Advocate, document, and follow best design and development practices
It is you, if:
- You are passionate, creative and self-driven
- You are curious and collaborative, and a believer in the power of teams and teamwork
- You are flexible and have a broad set of capabilities to wear multiple hats
- You thrive in a dynamic and a fast-paced environment
- You pursue speed and simplicity relentlessly
- You are a natural leader in everything you do
- BS/MS degree or equivalent with 4+ years in the field of Software Engineering and Development
- Minimum 2 years of strong hands-on API development experience with Node.js is a must
- Working experience with Node.js modules like Restify, Fastify, Koa and other node library is a plus
- Excellent understanding of ES6 and above, Html5, CSS3
- Working experience with Swagger (Open API Spec), OAuth, JWT, REST, JSON etc.
- Working experience in microservices API first development, API gateway & API Orchestration is a plus
- Working knowledge on Reactive/Functional Programming
- Exposure to the other frameworks and programming languages like Java, Python, Golang is a plus
- Experience/knowledge on Data modeling, Database integration and SQL
- Solid understanding of how to use tools like Git, Jira and Jenkins
- Solid understanding of JS unit testing frameworks
- Proven ability to quickly grasp the implications of evolving industry trends & technology intersects
- Exceptional communication, organization and presentation skills
- Experience working with Agile or Scaled Agile Framework is required