Business Function and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
To gather and analyse requirements for modules within the Connect the Dot (CTD) Qlikview application. To also design, develop and maintain the application. Also, to continue to support the enhancements of the application. CTD application seeks to help Technology (with potential to extend to Operations and Business) to analyse and manage their operating costs, optimise the applications under their purview, thereby driving costs down as part of the Bank’s Strategic costs management. To perform analysis of data using various tools e.g. Qlikview, MSExcel, MSAccess, thereby deriving insights and actions. To assist in driving actions, include preparing presentations to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Participate in requirements gathering for the Connect the Dots application with the stakeholders
- Analyse requirements and perform design of the module within the application, ensuring standards are adhered to and consistency in design
- Develop the CTD module & perform unit testing
- Support the User Acceptance testing and ensure implementation of the solution in accordance to the Bank’s standards and guidelines
- Continue to support the maintenance/enhancements required to the application
- To work with the team to ensure consistency in design and development of the application
- To answer queries raised by stakeholders and users
- To perform analysis of data and determine insights / actions to achieve required outcomes
- Support the Connect-the-Dots (CTD) application including development, enhancements and maintenance. CTD is a self-service visualisation tool using Qlikview to provide tech cost transparency and Apps cost visibility on infrastructure costs by service towers
- Implement change and enhancements to Application View module with new service rollouts and business requirements as a developer. Apart from requirement gathering and analysis, user acceptance testing, participate actively in design and user journey
- Support digitalisation to enable financial modelling for benchmarking of technology costs and drive insights for cost optimisation in technology costs
- Assist in processing of recharges of infrastructure services to platforms and countries. Support the Straight thru' Processing initiative as part of process efficiency
- Drive automation and streamline processes in the department especially for resource, cost and contract tracking
- Participate in ad hoc initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Qlikview development
- Experience in business analysis – preferable 3 years of experience
- Experience in working with customers/stakeholders
- Detailed and meticulous with good analytical skills
- Independent and proactive, a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- IT savvy, proficient in MS Excel and Power point skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.