Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 44 countries, and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
What you’ll be doing
- - Ensure that all solution designs maximize the business benefits to be gained by the client, and solve their specific problems. Also ensure that software and scoring solutions are effectively integrated across the business.
- - Lead consulting and analytics team for the specific engagements; coach junior consultants and analysts on the project to maximize the effectiveness of their approach.
- - Deliver customized solutions for customer management, especially for credit card portfolio, for financial institutions, include but not limited to the development of customer management scorecards of application, behavioural and collection risk scorecards, Basel III PD, CCF and LGD models, customer life cycle strategies of approval, limit, price and early warning .
- - Be responsible for the project management. Ensure the project is delivered with excellent quality and strictly stuck to project schedule.
- - Lead the discussion with clients to ensure the direction, approach, schedule and results of a project are aligned with client’s expectation.
- - Communicate with clients, especially with senior management of banks, by giving business meaning to the work of project during the conversation.
- - Support sales team for business development.
- - Work with regional team to build regional capabilities for new solutions and service.
- - Ensure the revenue target is achieved while the margin of a project is assured.
- - Decipher the differing risk analytics and business needs of varying clients, and establish flexible credit risk models and business strategies to address these specific needs.
- - Analyze data to extract risk analytics patterns, identify emerging trends, and present detailed metrics of overall risk management solution effectiveness.
- - Facilitate and drive performance management processes
More about you
- - At least 12 years’ experience in financial institutions or analytical/consultancy areas
- - Familiar with at least 1 basic analytics tools: SAS, R, Python, SQL.
- - At least Bachelor’s degree major in statistical, financial engineer, finance or mathematical elements.
- - Excellent knowledge of consumer risk management with particular expertise in at least two part of the customer lifecycle (e.g. origination, customer management, collections, fraud, internet payment, sales & marketing- Credit cards, SME, Auto Finance, Internet Finance) for China market in both traditional business and emerging online/mobile business area
- - Experience in credit risk modelling of scorecard development, Basel III or IFRS 9
- - Sound Knowledge in Data Analytics of traditional Regression and Machine Learning technique
- - Strong presentation skill, problem solving ability, and strong influencing, negotiation & engagement capabilities
- - Innovative, with demonstrated thought leadership
- - Fluency in both English and Chinese
- - Ability to solicit and organize qualitative and quantitative data from Client sources and demonstrated ability to organize findings in a clear and consistent format
- - Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analytics Consultant
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours. From India, across Asia to Japan and down to Australia, our 1800 people are what make our business special. Experian's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, development, innovation, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... That's why we're an award winning organisation for our people-first practices, something we’re very proud of.