Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Analyst, Rewards to join our team in Singapore.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
The Singapore Rewards Solutions team advises clients on how to better attract, motivate and retain the talent necessary to drive business performance. We work with clients’ across industries to tailor their rewards strategy to address compensation and performance issues. Typical projects would include recommending pay levels, designing cash bonus and equity plans, proposing key performance indicators and associated targets. The team also works with clients to address manpower planning, organizational effectiveness and governance-related issues.
You will get to experience working with a diverse and dynamic team which is a market leader in the industry. This unique opportunity provides challenging project-based work which will help you gain an appreciation of the skills, knowledge and technical ability required to be successful in the industry.
- Deliver high quality, effective solutions for our clients through forming insights based on client needs, acquired expertise, and interpretation of data and statistical analyses
- Independently manage projects and lead modules under guidance of senior consultants
- Solve complex HR and compensation related problems that are unique to client situations
- Develop high quality deliverables and counsel for clients with guidance from senior consultants
- Develop and maintain trusted client relations through regular and proactive communications
- Assist in the development of proposals and acquisition of new clients
- Support thought leadership through proactively seeking out new knowledge and uncovering market trends
- Coach analysts on deliverables and consulting skills and shares knowledge freely with the team
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Business, Economics, Statistics or Finance) holder from a renowned university. Experience in statistics, finance, research or human resources field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills, detail oriented and meticulous.
- Articulate and possess excellent command in written & spoken English
- Experience in regression analysis/statistics
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to work independently.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical software for analyzing large dataset (Excel, SPSS and Tableau) will be an added advantage.
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel VBA and SQL. High proficiency in coding and macro will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.