At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as an Enterprise Account Manager, you would
- Manages one or several larger accounts or acts as the account lead for a substantial part of a top account
- Be responsible for representing HPE’s portfolio of products and services in a concise, relevant way that resonates with customers and highlights HPE’s key strengths
- Act as the account lead for a substantial area of a corporate account
- Understand a client’s critical business priorities and supporting IT challenges and requirements
- Drive sales for HPE solution covering portfolio of infrastructure products like Servers, Storage, Networking & Services
- Focus on driving value for the client, while maximizing competitive share, revenue, and margin for HPE
- Identify, qualify, and close new business that results in substantial incremental revenue and margins to HPE in addition to maintain and expand existing products
- Identify competitive strengths to drive a purchase decision
- Responsible for achieving sales goals
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? You're aligned with our core values!
- Holding a University or Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experiences in Account Management/ Sales role in selling IT Enterprise product and vertical industry, preferably having experiences in handling enterprise & conglomerates accounts
- Skilled in the sale of IT services and outsourcing
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Then, apply now!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!