As an Application Package Specialist, you’ll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You’ll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Provide expert advise, leadership, and development skills in support of innovative SAP ECC solutions for our customers
- Responsible for Designing and Developing (ABAP) enhancements and custom SAP WRICEF Object solutions
- Responsible for extending and integrating SAP solutions using SAP’s Business Technology Platform
- Support SAP customer implementations through: blueprint, design, implementation, operation, optimization and upgrade phases
- Work closely with key stakeholders on implementation projects, map business processes to solutions, configure and test standard scenarios, and identify and develop enhancements
- Provide technical product expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP products to customers
- Be responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients
- Consistently be able to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, and understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
About You: Technical and Professional Experience
- ABAP Integration consulting experience
- Experience working with SAP Cloud Connector
- Should have good Industry Domain Knowledge in Health Insurance to understand & analyzing the products along with business flows and expertise in providing solutions
- Understanding of SAP’s Business solutions such as SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience in developing Mobile, Fiori, or web applications using development tools
- Experience implementing SAP UX Solutions such as Fiori
- Experience with Design Thinking process or solution prototyping tool.
- Graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant degree
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.