Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- An exciting role as Business Project / Program Manager within the APAC Compliance Operations department of the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) function
- The chance to join a highly motivated team mandated with the definition and implementation of the global strategic roadmap for Compliance Operations and planning the book of work and target operating models
- An exciting leading and driving role for all regulatory initiatives and projects for Compliance Operations in APAC (covering Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Japan and Australia) by improving new and existing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency, consistency, standardization and sustainability across regions and businesses
- The strong representation of Compliance Operations in regulatory and compliance IT projects within APAC by defining the target operating models, ensuring requirements and compliance standards are met, prioritizing an accurate user acceptance testing, providing clear business partner management and strong alignments over the various projects within Compliance Operations in APAC
- In this broad and dynamic role the opportunity to work with various business partners in Compliance and Front Office mainly in APAC but also internationally seek to collaborate on platform, governance and framework matters and on all seniority levels with regards of coordinating content, preparing and facilitating internal meetings and discussions.
- Flexible / agile working options are possible
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- A university degree or equivalent, preferably in an area related to Business, Finance or Law
- 8 to 10 years of proven experience, ideally in the regulatory or compliance domain within the financial Industry [or consulting, strategy etc]
- A proven and consistent track record as a project manager
- Business proficiency in English to liaise with teams globally
- The ability to present and communicate efficiently and appropriately addressing according to the level of business partner interest and seniority
- Dedication to deliver high quality work within short timeframes and good flexibility and the capabilities to work under pressure, handling multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- The ability of wearing different hats: Confidentiality to drive and coordinate projects in cross functional teams an in agile environments (project manager role), outstanding analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills with the ability draft and visualize in a proficient way presentations in PowerPoint; additionally, you have excellent command of other MS office products (project Management officer role), strong analytical skillset to properly analyze and document front-to-back procedures, do read across and gap analysis etc. (Business Analyst role)
- Validated experience as a strong, forward-thinking, flexible and team-focused colleague who likes to contribute to the team's success by being a hard worker, hands on and an effective performer
- Result oriented, dedicated, who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success