Our Security Intelligence Support team is leading the way in solving long standing problems through creating innovative solutions. Our support philosophy is to put the customer first. Join our world-class team of network and security experts and work with leading-edge technologies.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
- This position involves working with our customers, including some of the world’s top network and security experts. The candidate must be able to assist with advanced hardware, operating systems, tuning, scalability/performance, network integration issues and security incident analysis.
- Our support group is involved in all aspects of customer interactions from pre-sales deployment design to upgrading and support of existing customers. Since our product line is the centre for all network traffic analysis and device logging, we require individuals who wish to be challenged technically by integrating our products with all major networking brand names. This position involves not only the regular support role but also assisting and mentoring team members through day to day technical leadership.
- Assist our customers in the deployment of Security Intelligence solutions by providing planning, implementation, configuration, and optimization services around the world.
- Provide technical engineering support, as part of our Technical Support Centre, in order to resolve customer issues by performing diagnostics, performance optimization, security incident analysis, solution/partner recommendations, and product knowledge transfer
- Perform proof of concept solution validation and complex issue reproduction while interfacing with engineering, product management, and quality assurance teams
- Work with customer account teams to ensure total customer satisfaction by representing our customers’ needs and requirements to product management and engineering
- Build software tools and training materials to assist our customers in expanding their deployment and knowledge base
- Design comprehensive security solutions to address a wide range of complexities, scales, and integration requirements
- Function as a key contributor to the knowledge management system technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software.
- English: Fluent
- Experience in Linux or UNIX Systems Administration
- Experience in Network Administration
- A passion for customer support
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency in an additional language
- Previous experience supporting the QRadar Suite of Products.