We are on the hunt for a Security Delivery Project Executive to join our team in Melbourne in the growing security space. You will use your passion and your vast knowledge of security within IT, to help our clients achieve an enhanced Cyber Security posture across their business.
- Act as the point of contact for both IBM and the client on security-related topics
- Responsible for the security services contract lifecycle and associated deliverables
- Provide continuous improvement to clients
- Establish and manage the Security Risk Management Plan
- Continually oversee once project moves into BAU, including managing client escalations, identifying new opportunities for the client.
What skills will I need?
- Ability to convert technical jargon to business terms
- Exceptional client relationship management
- Ability to work to stringent timeframes
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A strong understanding of Cyber and security within the IT space
What experience do I need?
- 10 + years in a similar role
- Experience consulting with clients on digital and cybersecurity
Due to the client-facing nature of this role, travel to customer sites in Melbourne will be required at least 2 days per week.