Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client’s organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Admin Support Service Analyst and Integration Engineer role is part of the SOC. Candidates in this role will manage SOC core infrastructure namely SIEM, Configuration Management etc. Ideal candidates will have experience managing more than one SIEM tools amongst IBM QRadar, HP Arc Sight, Splunk, Huntsman, Balabit, LogRhythm etc. Must display enthusiasm and interest in Information Security.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge of security intelligence threats and threat actors.
• Knowledge of log formats for syslog, http logs, DB logs and how to gather forensics for
traceability back to event
• Knowledge of packet capture and analysis
• Experience with log management or security information management tools
• Ability to make information security risk determinations based of threat intelligence analysis
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Security Essentials – SEC401 (optional GSEC certification)
• Advanced Security Essentials – SEC501 (optional GCED certification
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.