Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Securities & Derivatives Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to facilitate the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions.
- Process securities transactions, provide analytic input for traders and aid in review of derivative products
- Identify and resolve securities and derivative settlement issues, and make process improvement recommendations to leadership
- Analyze moderately complex reports to satisfy management requirements, aid in control activities, and contribute to the launch of product services
- Monitor and suggest solutions to errors to minimize risk to the bank, through an intermediate knowledge of procedural requirements
- Escalate transaction processing issues to the appropriate department and collaborate on a solution
- Design and analyze moderately complex reports, in coordination with standards set by direct leadership
- Assist with control activities, and the launch of new products and services
- Ensure processes adhere to audit and control policies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Fundamental understanding of Treasury products, accounting and regulatory policies
- Proven ability to perform various concurrent activities/projects in a high-risk environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of macros
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting, or Finance
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.