At IBM Bluewolf, client achievement is mutual success. We champion and support our Pack from day one by providing key resources to fuel your success and that of our valued clients. We’re all about defying conventional thinking, creating new methods and using proven insight to create successful, measurable business outcomes. There has never been a more exciting time to join our Pack.
We are looking to fill the role of Engagement Manager who is vital in the support of our valued clientele.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
In this Engagement Manager role you will be responsible for:
- Managing process, projects and personnel involved in the fulfilment and delivery of work products
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key decision makers at our strategic clients
- Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Assess project risk, define scope and lead engagement planning and budgeting
- Act as a key contributor to the proposal development and pricing approach
- Lead Executive-level whiteboard/strategy sessions discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes
Skills required for success in this Engagement Manager role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, MBA preferred
- Exposure to or prior experience with Salesforce CRM
- 5-10 years’ prior experience in a director-level consulting role or relevant management experience
- Prior sales experience necessary, specifically working on multiple projects at once
- Openness to travel up to 75%