As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM Korea, we are looking to strengthen our business by adding the best available talent to our team. We’re seeking a Salesforce Consultant to work closely with us to drive the overall adoption, optimization, and ongoing iteration of the Salesforce platform, leveraging multiple integrations and different technologies. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience with technical implementations of customer projects.
As our Salesforce Consultant, you will utilize your Salesforce expertise, applied commercial experience, problem-solving abilities, and creative flair to support, advise, design, build, deliver, and maintain our Salesforce ecosystem end to end. This will require you to be involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, and configuration alongside testing and deployment.
- Design, operate, and integrate Salesforce systems to enable efficiencies in key areas of the business
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce administration and implementation to enhance user experience
- Work on Salesforce automation to streamline processes
- Manage multiple stakeholders’ engagements and work with associated team members to understand projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, and develop technology solutions for these teams
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them
- Design, build, and deliver tailored Salesforce solutions for the business using Salesforce and other connected technologies
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, iterate, and improve existing or new processes and functions
- Support the continued build-out of key reports and dashboards, data administration, and integrity upkeep
- Provide technical specifications and help maintain overall documentation for the business
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience with technical implementations
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configurations
- A background in CRM process design and implementations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Certified Salesforce Administration
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.