Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The Terminations Transaction Coordinator is part of the Sales Transactions Support within the Customer & Revenue Organization. Equinix strives to uphold customer satisfaction from ordering to termination. Even when the customer is leaving Equinix, we ensure our customers are handled in a professional hassle-free manner. At the same time, the team holds the critical position in validating the contracts to be terminated, communication with customers and supporting adequate forecasting to internal teams. Main responsibilities include reviewing contracts, creating termination quotes for the customer and prompt processing of necessary termination actions
- Monitor/manage system requests.
- Support and be accountable for the termination process.
- Proactively communicate with cross functional teams for the efficient processing of terminations including updates to customers on of status of their request
- Secures all necessary approvals for terminations requests, proactively initiating approvals for specific Equinix policies impacting termination, including interaction with other departments within the organization (Billing, Customer Care, etc)
- Handle related queries from other departments and keeping track of impact on terminations process
- Keeping all impacted teams informed and provide visibility of terminations process
- Provide 1st level support to Sales Support Associate (SSA), Sales Reps on calculation of Early Termination Fee (ETF) and other information on termination enquires.
- Responsible for researching customer agreements, terms, and any specifics that may affect the terminations process
- Ensuring ETF are properly calculated per customer contract.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with sales operations support and customer interaction, 1-2 years of experience
- Siebel, and Salesforce.com knowledge/experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work and adapt in an international, fast pace and continuously changing environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Strong team player
- Ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Customer service focus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Self- starter attitude, ability to work independently, a fast learner
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel (including Excel pivot tables), PowerPoint required
- Good command of English language (Written and Oral)
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.