Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
- Pre-Sales Administration and Transactions Coordination
- Coordinates all pre-sales activity for small- and medium-size customers
- Collects complete and correct data upfront
- Validates data for accuracy
- Keeps systems up-to-date with customer information and legal documents
- Manages cases according to regional Case Management guidelines
- Oversees quote approval process
- Assists with New Customer set up
- Handles escalation between Sales Support and other internal groups
- Operates in the optimized case load range
- Works on small projects in addition to everyday role
- Follows up with customer on required documents and missing information
- Ensures Customer PO compliance
- Follows up on orders
- Assists with customer questions via email or phone
- Assists with gathering preliminary QBR info
Complex Deal Support
- Project manages single country, large, complex deals
- Manages all changes and keeps the quote and documents up to date
- Engages cross-functional teams to coordinate requirements against deadlines
- Handles Internal Service Tickets to resolve Credit and Billing issues
- Executes Data corrections in Siebel based on fall out report
- Facilitates SFDC opportunity management by cleaning up opportunities based on guidelines
Process and Policy adoption and reinforcement
- Trains Sales reps on new tools, processes, and policies
- Delivers refresher trainings to address knowledge gaps
- Communicates process improvements and enhancements to Sales Team
- 1+ years experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.