Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as a Sales Specialist for Consumption Services, you would:
- Cultivate qualified leads and manage pursuit process for partners/customers on winnable opportunities.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Provide support to Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
- Develop quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
- Focus on growing contractual renewals for mid-to-large accounts with more complexity, to higher- total contract-value renewals.
If you are...
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- A holder of a University or Bachelor's degree or have directly related previous work experience.
- With at 10+ years in the Service Industry (including Financial Services/Leasing etc.) and 3+ years in developing new business opportunities with clients, preferably with the CxO level.
- Experienced in selling Leasing and As-a-Service offerings
- Experienced with a progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- With an extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products, typically for around 8 to 12 years.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!