Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
In order to continue driving success through our talented workforce, HPE currently has an opportunity for a Solutions Specialist for our Storage business. Sales Specialists & Consultants are product, services, software or solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas. In a typical day as a Sales Consultant, you would:
- Collaborate with and support Account Managers and providing specialist expertise within the sales team.
- Be responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline. Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others.
- Drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, using specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities.
- May have named accounts allocated, cover a designated geography, or may be allocated to one high-potential, competitive attack account.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Provide support to Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
- Develop quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sales.
- Direct or coordinate supporting sales activities.
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen - you are aligned to our core values
- Holding a University or Bachelor’s degree
- Typically 8-12 years directly experienced in outsourcing and/typically 12+ years in complex IT service business environment
- An expert of business, technical, functional, administration and operations knowledge
- A high level skilled professional on vertical industry knowledge and solutions expertise in multiple key industry IT domains
- Experienced in highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
- Familiar with project management methodologies and leadership skills
- A business and customer oriented team player, with the ability to form alliances across global boundaries
- Able to cope with very high peak workloads
- Able to maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, key partner/ISV solutions and IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status