Our company can only deliver sustainable high performance if our employees can reach their full potential and grow and develop together with AkzoNobel. We want to ensure employees are offered continuous learning and development opportunities. With that intention in mind please find job opportunity mentioned below. Please make sure you discuss the same with your manager before applying. You can also refer someone you know for the job!
- · Roll-out segment sales programs (including sales process-related knowledge and tools) and implement corporate projects such as CRM and IBP.
- · Develop and execute sales strategies in the marketplace and deliver expected top and bottom line results for the segment in the allocated region.
- · Plan, monitor and periodically report on execution of major sales activities conducted with regard to indirect and direct sales channel.
- · Identify significant business opportunities, pinpoint existing and/or potential problem areas and assist field force where appropriate.
- · Provide demand forecast for area segment sales plans in line with the business IBP processes.
- · Drive Continuous Improvement across the organization to generate value to customers – Service, capability, efficiency and productivity
- · Collaborate with cross functional teams including support to the relevant key account teams to execute their sales plans and deliver against desired service levels new developments
- · Provide support and leadership to sales, customer services and technical teams by showing vision, putting in resources to ensure high service levels and operational efficiency
- · Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- · Knowledge & Work Experience – Paints and coatings industry, any B2B industry environment. Technical sales in Coatings industry is nice to have. 8-10 years of work experience in commercial roles, sales and key account management
- · Minimum Bachelor Degree in business management or related field. Masters of Business Administration in related field preferred
- · Skills – Leadership, stakeholder management, project management, decision making, creating value propositions, drive, results orientation, communication and presentation, commercial and business acumen, basic understanding of cross functional processes
- · Language – VietNamese & English, and Chinese is a Plus
- · Leadership Behaviours – (clearly demonstrated) – Guiding
- · Performance leadership
- · Organizational leadership
- · Personal leadership
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.