Hi. We’re HubSpot.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
We are looking to hire a Partner Sales Manager to lead and manage our Singapore Partner Sales team. In this role, you will own and drive revenue by leading your team to acquire new partners and new customers across South East Asia through channel alliance. You will apply strategic mindset to create growth plans for partner business and ways to grow partner ecosystem through acquisition strategies. You will work with Direct Business Leads on joint GTM strategy for SEA markets. You will also execute and implement our world class sales methodology within your team, achieve your quota each month, and uncover strategies to coach and develop your team. You will work closely with the executive management team, sales training team, recruiting team, marketing team, and product team on tasks that help move larger company initiatives forward and drive overall business success. As a data-driven organization, you will be required to use a variety of measurement tools including dashboards and reports, scorecards, and surveys to gauge the effectiveness of your work within your team as well as to create strategic initiatives.
We are looking for someone:
- Passionate about transforming sales and channel partner ecosystem to help it grow together with HubSpot and whose values align with HubSpot’s culture - we are on a mission to help every business in the world grow better. We achieve our mission by being Humble, Empathic, Adaptable, Remarkable and Transparent.
- Who is s a strategic thinker passionate about putting plans in place to expand existing ecosystem through new partner acquisition and produce incremental growth through leveraging the existing alliances
- Who will supervise and manage a team of Channel Account Managers and Partner Acquisition Reps to meet monthly goals: activity, pipeline, forecasted opportunities, revenue targets, QBRs, independent resell revenue
- Who is a positive change agent - you have a track record of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning. You create a culture of transparency and focused improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
- Build skills, confidence and trust with direct reports as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Coach sales team to train and enable partners to sell HubSpot products
- Work and collaborate with other sales managers, directors and executives across our global sales organization as well as within the region to build joint GTM to unlock incremental revenue potential across SEA markets
- Has a commitment to overachievement - you have a “never quit” attitude, and get buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the adversity being faced
- Maintains and grow headcount through recruiting, selecting and training world class sales talent
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of HubSpot products and their value proposition
- Uses good judgment - especially when tasked with difficult decisions. You are a person who exudes good judgment in decision making.
- Is accountable - you have honest, transparent, and authentic communication with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications.
- Believes in coaching and uses it as an everyday tool to grow the team's skillset
- At least 3 years of years of leading and coaching a quota carrying Partner and Alliances team in the South East Asia Market
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience in coaching - ability to observe, evaluate and use various techniques to improve results
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Analytical and strategic mindset and ability to leverage data across all interactions to put strategic plans in place
- Effective communicator and motivator across multiple mediums both externally and internally
- Able to drive results and accountability within the team
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organizational advancement
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple objectives
- Strong analytical skills to identify individual, team and organizational trends using various dashboard and reports
- Able to attract, recruit and retain top talent
- Ability to grow a sales team into sales rockstars and leaders
- Proactive and a sense of urgency with identifying leading indicators of upcoming opportunities and challenge
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.