Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as an Sales Development Representative, you would be acting as:
- A hunter that focus primarily on outbound prospecting, discovering new opportunities via post event follow up, marketing leads, specific HPE product or Alliance partner product
- Expected to deliver qualified meetings and early stage opportunities to create sales funnel by leveraging diverse demand gen strategies and self prospecting
- To understand HPE portfolio and helps to increase HPE awareness, enrich customer experience and secure meeting appointment with customer for the account team to follow up
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Qualify leads at initial stages (Stage 1-3) of sales funnel from Sales Programs and Marketing
- Self prospect new customers through calls and emails follow up
- Effectively partner with HPE account team & HPE Channel partners to follow up on qualified leads
- Schedule customers appointments with customer, HPE account team or Partners to conduct warm handoff
- Adopt HPE Tools and social media for customer research for self prospect and identifying correct contact information
- SFDC Hygiene
Day To Day Activities
Accountability and Partnership:
- Daily callouts & action on Programs & Marketing leads) to qualify leads and generate pipeline
- Customer research through HPE internal tools, web and social media for existing and new customers
- Set up internal meetings to brief account team and customer appointments before handoff
- Tracks and update SFDC accurately
- Follow up with account team on opportunities
- Attend required training to gain and continuously improve interpersonal skills and product knowledge
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Holding a Bachelor's degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
- Perennial experienced in sales of products or solutions
- Savvy about the IT industry, including competitors and trends
- Knowledgeable on direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business
- High self-motivated, powerfull and a teamplayer
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status.