At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our Singapore office is located in the CBD, however this role is open to flexible work options based anywhere in Singapore.
About the role
HubSpot seeks an Account Executive (or Growth Specialist, as we’d call you around here) to join our Singapore office.
As a HubSpot Account Executives are responsible for successfully selling the HubSpot value proposition. You will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards HubSpot’s mission to help millions of organizations grow better.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Run a full sales cycle and close new business to consistently exceed quota
- Position the value of HubSpot’s software and the Inbound methodology to medium-sized and large businesses.
- Proactively identify opportunities in buying centers, subsidiaries and divisions within new accounts as well as the existing customer base of Hubspot
- Conduct detailed discovery and needs analysis with both decision makers and other stakeholders to recommend the right Hubspot product
- Dissect and qualify their business goals to determine if HubSpot can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how HubSpot can grow their business
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers and multithread further into accounts
- Develop strategic territory plans to close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We are looking for sales professionals with the following:
- Commitment To Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You are able to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
You will need to have:
- Experience running a full sales cycle and closing business
- Experience in winning new accounts as well as business in existing customer base
- Terrific consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Ability to plan a path to overachieve on quota
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
- Experience in selling to at least 2 to 3 markets across Southeast Asia (Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Vietnam etc)
- Able to articulate confidently the market landscape of the region
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive:
- HubSpot culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
- Unlimited Time Off policy and flexible work arrangements
- Quota relief for those serving National Service lasting longer than 2 weeks
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage
- HubSpot equity and access to Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive New Hire Onboarding & Training Program
- Training (Tuition) Reimbursement
- Free Books Program
- Primary Caregiver Leave for a minimum of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
- Five Year Sabbatical
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.