About the role
HubSpot seeks an Account Executive (or Inbound Growth Specialist, as we’d call you around here) to join our Singapore office.
HubSpot Account Executives are responsible for successfully selling the HubSpot value proposition to inbound leads, primarily over the phone. Target clients will consist of small to mid-size companies across India region with no assigned territories or restrictions.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Run a full sales cycle and close new business to consistently exceed quota
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Inspire prospective customers to adopt HubSpot's suite of products
- Engage highly qualified inbound leads over the phone at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We are looking for sales professionals with the following:
- Commitment To Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You are able to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
You will need to have:
- Experience running a full sales cycle and closing business
- Terrific consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
- Experience in selling to clients across India
- Able to articulate confidently the market landscape of the region
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive:
- HubSpot culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
- Unlimited Time Off policy and flexible work arrangements
- Quota relief for those serving National Service lasting longer than 2 weeks
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage
- HubSpot equity and access to Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive New Hire Onboarding & Training Program
- Training (Tuition) Reimbursement
- Free Books Program
- Primary Caregiver Leave for a minimum of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
- Five Year Sabbatical
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement