As a member of the QRadar on Cloud DevOps Team, you will be responsible for maintaining and extending the capabilities of IBM's QRadar Cloud offerings.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
- be expected to demonstrate solid conceptual and technical skills as you develop, implement, and eventually help to run core infrastructure components to of IBM Security’s industry-leading cloud portfolio of products
- work with product owners to implement new components, and new features in existing components
- help your team find and resolve technical issues using agile development practices
- help your team support and run your services in production in a DevOps-oriented fashion
- be an early adopter of new product offerings and help innovate 'what's next'
In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support as a part of a global 24x7 on-call rotation team for our security, cloud and 'as a service' environments
- Take lead on incident follow-up when appropriate and bring incidents to closure
- Monitor network traffic for security events and perform triage analysis to identify security incidents
- Build and deploy new environments to support our SaaS products
- Deliver runbooks and knowledge base articles
- Develop and maintain automated processes, tools, and documentation using tools such as Rundeck, Ansible, UCD
To be eligible for this role, applicants must provide evidence of right to work in Australia e.g. Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident