Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The Rewards Senior Analyst will support the development, implementation, and administration of the full spectrum of Total Rewards programs across APAC. This individual will provide advice and technical expertise to the broader HR team, as well as contribute to regional and global projects by collaborating effectively with stakeholders, providing analysis, and making recommendations aligned to local market practices, legislation and global rewards philosophies.
- The Rewards Senior Analyst will be the primary analyst supporting the APAC Total Rewards Leader.
- Work with external vendors on the management of medical and health insurance programs, including reviews and implementation of annual renewals; coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner to provide the best employee experience.
- Support regional implementation of core global reward processes such as the annual pay and performance review cycle; Conduct job benchmarking and market analysis evaluations to determine appropriate salary grades, job levels, and pay ranges in order to ensure competitive compensation to attract and retain talent.
- Stay abreast of legislation and C&B trends in the market, updating relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
- Advise on and resolve rewards related queries that are escalated by broader HR teams.
- Collaborate with HRBPs/HRBAs, Talent Acquisition, line managers, on compensation-related decisions (compensation-related business problems, job offers to external candidates, internal transfers, promotions, etc.) to ensure fair and consistent application of compensation policies and guidelines.
- Independently conduct analysis, drawing out all factors of a problem to understand root causes and pain points. Ability to put forth robust solutions/recommendations supported by data.
- Design analytics/costing models, present findings effectively, and generate meaningful insights that helps drive decision making on policies/programs.
- With broad guidance from the APAC Total Rewards Leader and the global Rewards teams, represent the Rewards function in HR projects (eg, integration and expansion efforts)
- Partner closely with the wider Rewards teams on global Rewards projects; actively providing feedback to ensure that regional/local nuances are taken into consideration.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in fast-paced multinational business environments and matrixed organizations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and discuss complex information to a diverse audience.
- Broad knowledge and experience in relevant market practices and legislation in compensation and benefits across multiple locations in APAC.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills and demonstrated proficiency with PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail, data analysis and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze large volumes of data and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to build strong working relationships with teams and key stakeholders (eg, peers, teammates, Rewards leadership); Collaborative and participates in a supportive team environment.
- Strong organizational, time management skills and capable of multi-tasking