Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we know that when it comes to a world that’s smarter, more connected and more sustainable, digital solutions are an important thread linking it all together.
In our digital advisory work, we’re leveraging innovative technologies and big data analytics to solve the world’s most critical challenges. From shaping the safer cities of tomorrow, to protecting against climate change – we’re combining diverse talents with deep client-application experience and digital intelligence to deliver solutions that connect people and places with the means to work smarter and live better, and make an enduring, positive difference in the world.
- Production of 2D drawings.
- Production & development of 3D models.
- Ensure drawings & models are completed to the desired quality, programme & budget.
- Follow the company QA procedures, and ensure subordinates know how to check their own work prior to submission to their supervisor.
- Drawing/detail production from engineers’ sketches and from scratch using architectural drawings and or concepts/ schematics.
- Take responsibility for drawing issues and daily housekeeping in terms of both digital and hard copy project file storage.
- Foresee daily bottle necks
- Ensure all technical queries are released daily and work toward correct standards
- Advise software problems as soon as possible
- Assist in training team members
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Experience with REVIT and Navisworks software is essential
- Knowledgeable in Dynamo, Synchro, Civil 3D will be advantageous
- Relevant computer-aided drafting & Modeller experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Resilience to deal with critical feedback.
- Good presentation skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Being accurate and patient.
- A sound knowledge of engineering design principles would be beneficial.
- Relevant Bachelor’s/College Degree, or equivalent drafting technology diploma.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.